Base it Till You Make it
When walking around in 1000-degree weather, think: smudges, sweat, and more sweat. To keep your makeup as heat resistant as possible we recommend you ditch the foundation. Use tinted moisturizer and concealer to cover up any imperfections, instead.
How to use it:
To get a "I woke up like this"complexion, dab a little bit of concealer under your eye, and, or problem area. For the best results, apply it with your fingers.
If you're looking for a fuller coverage, apply a tinted moisturizer on your entire face using, a beauty sponge. Etvoila, your visage is now summer ready.
Concealers to Try:
- For Oily/ Acne-Prone Skin: Smashbox's Studio Skin Flawless 24-Hour Concealer
- For Sensitive/ Dry Skin: Hourglass' Veil™ Retouching Fluid
- For Normal/Combination Skin: Benefit Cosmetics' Boi-ing Hydrating Concealer
Tinted Moisturizers to Try:
- For Oily/ Acne-Prone Skin: Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream
- For Sensitive/ Dry Skin: Nars' Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- For Normal/ Combination Skin: Tarte's BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer SPF 30