Image Source: Getty / Kevin Winter
Pink and Carey Hart first began dating in 2001 after meeting at the Summer X Games, and since then, they've taken their love all over the globe, vacationing in Mexico, Australia, and Paris. While their relationship hasn't been without its fair share of drama (they've broken up twice before), Pink and Carey have worked through their issues, welcomed two kids together, and most recently, celebrated their 11th wedding anniversary. If anything, their time apart has only brought them closer.
Image Source: Getty / Jean-Paul Aussenard
- 2001: Pink and Carey Hart began dating after meeting at the Summer X Games in Philadelphia, PA. She was initially intrigued by his bad-boy antics, but admitted "the excitement wears off" after "you spend a couple nights in the hospital with him when he's broken" during an interview with USA Today.
- 2003: Pink and Carey broke up.
Image Source: Getty / Jeffrey Mayer
- 2005: Fortunately, their split was short-lived as Pink decided to take matters into her own hands and proposed to Carey during his race at the Pro 250 class finals in Mammoth, CA. As Carey came up on his third lap, Pink held up a pit board that read, "Will You Marry Me?" When Carey failed to pull over, she added "Serious!" to it, and he said "Yes!"
- 2006: The duo tied the knot six months later in Costa Rica. The ceremony was attended by more than 100 guests, including Lisa Marie Presley, and was held on the beach during sunset at the Four Seasons resort.
- 2008: Two years later, the couple broke up again. Pink addressed the split on her website, writing, "The most important thing for you all to know is that Carey and I love each other so so much. This breakup is not about cheating, anger, or fighting. I know it sounds like cliché bullsh--, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be."
- 2009: Pink and Carey reconciled, and the BMX biker told People at the time, "We're rebuilding. Sometimes you have to take a couple of steps backwards to move forward."
Image Source: Getty / Barry King
- 2010: After much speculation, Pink confirmed she and Carey were expecting their first child together. "I'm eating for two these days," she said during a stop on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- 2011: Pink and Carey welcomed their first child together, daughter Willow Sage Hart, in June. The "Just Like Fire" singer announced the news on Twitter, writing, "We are ecstatic to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She's gorgeous, just like her daddy."
Image Source: Getty / Jon Kopaloff
- 2012–2015: Following Willow's birth, the pair was seen on a handful of fun family vacations and adorable red carpet outings, including the MTV VMAs and the UNICEF Snowflake Ball.
- 2016: In November, Pink announced she and Carey were expecting their second child with a precious snap of her and Willow on Instagram, writing, "Surprise!" A month later, poked fun at split rumors with a sarcastic Instagram post before giving birth to a beautiful baby boy named Jameson Moon Hart.
- 2017: The pair rang in their 11th wedding anniversary in January, and to celebrate the special milestone, Pink gave Carey a sweet shout-out on Instagram. Along with a shot of them kissing at the 2012 VMAs, "Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum 👅 that's one for every year care bear. I really like you this week. #happyanniversarymylove I'm very lucky to be able to say that you're mine. Thanks for sticking around. 💘"