- 10: Number of charities she is patron of, seven of which focus on children: Action on Addiction (helping children affected by addiction), East Anglia Children's Hospices, The Art Room (providing facilities for disadvantaged children), The Royal Foundation (encouraging and supporting all young people), Place2Be (providing therapeutic support for schools), SportsAid (encouraging sports in young people), and The 1852 Trust (encouraging maritime activities in young people).
- 11: Number of homes she has had: two childhood homes in Berkshire, and one in Amman, Jordan, when her father was working there for British Airways. An apartment in Florence, Italy, when she was studying Italian and history of art with three friends after school. Three sets of student digs in St. Andrews. A London flat-share with sister Pippa, and three homes with William: a cottage in Anglesey, Kensington Palace, and Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
- 12: Number of carats in her engagement ring.
- 17: Number of countries she has been to since becoming HRH, including a honeymoon in the Seychelles, annual Middleton family holidays to Mustique, and private getaways to the South of France and Maldives with William.
- 21: Number of rooms in her Kensington Palace home.