- 25: Age when she first became queen in 1952.
- 30: Number of horses in the royal mews.
- 56: Number of Christmas messages delivered to the nation.
- 68: Years married to Prince Philip. Elizabeth II is the only monarch to celebrate a diamond wedding anniversary for 60 years of marriage. She and Philip reached it in 2007.
- 116: Number of countries she has visited on official royal tours. Pretty surprising, seeing as the queen allegedly does not own a passport!
- 129: Number of countries she has visited during her reign, including Canada 27 times — her most frequently-visited destination.