- 1: Number of species of sea creature named after her: the Askenasia regina.
- 1: Number of times she survived an assassination attempt. In Australia, 1970 a log was deliberately laid on the track in front of the Queen's train. The detective in charge of the case said if the train had been traveling at its normal speed, 'it would have plunged off the tracks.'
- 2: Number of middle names she has — Alexander after her great-grandmother and Mary after her grandmother.
- 2: Number of years she lived in Malta with Prince Philip when he was an officer in the navy — before she became Queen and they returned to live in London.
- 2 1/4: Height in inches of the heels on her shoes.
- 3: The weight of the Imperial State Crown, in pounds.
- 3: number of carats in the solitaire diamond of her engagement ring.