Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor
- 1963: Elizabeth and Richard met on the set of Cleopatra. Despite being married to other people at the time, the two had a very public affair.
- 1964: The couple eventually got married in March.
- 1974: Their marriage ended 10 years later after Richard had an affair with one of his costars.
- 1975: After a passionate Summer encounter, the duo got remarried in October.
- 1976: Elizabeth and Richard divorced for the second time in July, and although the two never reconciled, Richard reportedly told his new wife, Sally Hay, "She still fascinates, you know."