- 03/23/90 – Eugenie's date of birth.
- 3 – Christian names: Eugenie Victoria Helena. She is named after Queen Victoria's granddaughter Victoria Eugenie and daughter Helena.
- 5 – Godparents: James Ogilvy, Captain Alastair Ross, Susan Ferguson, Julia Dodd-Noble, and Louise Blacker.
- 3 – Family members who were christened in St. Mary Magdalene Church on the queen's Sandringham estate. Royals are usually christened elsewhere, but Eugenie is in a select club with King George VI, Princess Diana, and most recently,Princess Charlotte.
- 4 – Days before her second birthday when her parents' separation was announced.