Barbie Ferreira's Quotes on Body Positivity
- "There is nothing you can't do because of your body."
- "Your weight will fluctuate, your face will change, nothing stays the same . . . once you unpack that and remove it from your life, you start understanding how much energy you wasted on it and how much more freedom you have without it."
- "Acceptance is being able to feel beautiful in whatever you feel comfortable in."
- "Don't focus on your body. Love it, but know it'll never be up to society's standards because it's all Photoshop and exclusivity. And that's okay!"
- "There's so much more to people than their differences. It's a part of you — it's something you should embrace and celebrate — but it's not just that."
- "There is no one type of beauty, and looking toward one standard is the [unhealthiest] thing in the world."