On Being Confident
- "Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude."
- "Am I good enough? Yes I am."
- "We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do' list."
- "You have to fill your bucket with positive energy — and if you have people hanging around you that are bringing you down and not lifting you up, whether that's your 'boo' or your best friend — you have to learn how to push these people to the side."
- "I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values and follow my own moral compass, then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own."
- "First and foremost, I wear what I love. That's what women have to focus on: what makes them happy and what makes them feel comfortable and beautiful. If I can have any impact, I want women to feel good about themselves and have fun with fashion."