- "I feel comfortable putting my political stances out there without feeling as though I am filling some sort of quota. I don't have a wokeness quota for the day."
- "The more you learn about someone, how could you not want to protect them and their rights? The more you learn about a culture or a certain identity, it's hard to not feel empathy."
- "There's a lack of humanity that goes behind policy change — policies that make being a woman a pre-existing condition — and it's because they aren't thinking about who that affects, they're thinking theoretically and tax break and money. And money isn't human, we are human. The goal of my activism is to bring humanity back into humanity."
- "One thing I've always been concerned about is the objectification of women in ads, and that's one thing where I was like, 'Well, if I become a part of advertising, I could change that.'"
- "What modeling taught me at a young age was how to say 'no,' which is something girls - we're not always good at saying 'no.' We want to be nice, and then we forget to look out for ourselves."
Click here for more entertainment news, features, and interviews.