- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 cup sliced red pepper
1 egg, whisked
1/3 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon cumin
1/8 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 of an avocado, sliced or cubed
1 sprouted grain tortilla
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté red pepper until it begins to soften.
- Turn heat to medium and add egg, black beans, salt and spices.
- Let eggs set for about 30 seconds, then move with a spatula to lightly scramble, about 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add burrito filling to the tortilla, warmed for 10 seconds either on the skillet or in the microwave.
- Top filling with avocado
- Tuck in the sides of the burrito and roll to close.
Protein: 21.5 g
Carbohydrate: 50 g
Dietary Fiber: 17.8 g
Total Sugars: 2.407 g
Total Fat: 20.6 g
Saturated Fat: 3.767 g
- Main Dishes
- Makes 1 serving