- From a standing position with feet hip-width distance apart, press one kettlebell directly overhead.
- Keeping your eyes on the kettlebell overhead and your core tight and stable, reach down toward the ground with your free hand while shifting your hips out to the side. You'll feel a stretch in your hamstrings and IT band.
- With a tight core, and kettlebell overhead, come back to standing.
- Repeat on the other side.
- This counts as one rep. Complete five reps.
Once you're done with all four moves, repeat from the beginning until you've completed three rounds.
Click here for more fitness tips, interviews, and routines.