- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup filtered water
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 1/2 frozen bananas
4 fresh strawberries
1 cup baby spinach
1 teaspoon spirulina powder
3 tablespoon organic almond milk
1/4 cup gluten-free granola
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together 1/4 cup chia seeds with 1/4 cup coconut cream, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and 1/4 cup filtered water vigorously. Let sit for 3 minutes, then whisk again for 1 minute. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes or covered overnight.
- In the morning, blend together 1 cup spinach with 1 teaspoon spirulina, 1 1/2 frozen bananas, and 3 tablespoons almond milk.
- In a pretty glass, place sliced figs on the side of the glass and add 3 spoonfuls of chia pudding at the bottom. Add layer of green smoothie.
- Place sliced strawberries on the side of the glass and add 3 spoonfuls of chia pudding. Top with dollop of green smoothie, then sprinkle with gluten-free granola.