- 5-6 ounce cod or tilapia filet
Juice of 1 lime, divided
1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro, divided
2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
1 teaspoons chipotle chili powder (could sub regular chili powder)
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/4 cup black beans
1 tablespoon chopped red onion
1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
1/4 of an avocado, chopped
1 sprouted grain tortilla, warmed
- In a medium bowl combine 1/2 of lime juice, garlic, cilantro, 1 teaspoon olive oil, chipotle chili powder, cumin, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Add fish filet, toss to coat. Cover and let marinate at least 20 minutes, and up to 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine black beans, onion, avocado, and red pepper, with 1 teaspoon olive oil, the remaining lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Add fish; cook 3 minutes per side. Flake into 1-inch pieces and add to the center of the warmed sprouted grain tortilla.
- Top with black bean avocado salsa.
- Main Dishes
- Makes 1 serving