- 1/2 cup organic unbleached all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cricket flour
1/2 cup organic rolled oats
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup organic unsalted butter (room temperature)
3/4 cup organic coconut palm sugar
1 organic jumbo egg (room temperature)
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 cup organic dark chocolate chips
Fleur de sel, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a 9 x 12 cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, cricket flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the butter, coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla bean paste until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture to the creamed butter and coconut sugar and beat again until the flour is just mixed in.
- Remove the mixing bowl from the stand mixer and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving 1-2 inches of space between each scoop.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes, until the edges of the cookies are a bit golden.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with fleur de sel, and allow the cookies to cool completely on the cookie sheets.
- Desserts, Cookies
- 20 cookies
- Total Time
- 59 minutes, 59 seconds