For an extra kick of endorphins, add a teaspoon of chili powder to the mix.
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
2 stalks lemongrass, green tops removed then pale ends finely chopped
3 cups water
3 tablespoons honey
- Bring ginger, lemongrass, and water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add honey, stirring until dissolved.
- Let mixture steep partially uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- Strain lemongrass and ginger from tea, and serve immediately.
- 3 servings
- Calories per serving