Before a few months ago I never used kettlebells in my workouts. Disclaimer: I'm not a kettlebell pro, but I read in one of my
Here's how to do it:
- Start with a lightweight kettlebell in your right arm. I'm using a four kilogram kettlebell which is roughly 9 pounds.
- Lift your arm up turning the kettlebell upside down, creating a 90-degree angle at your elbow. Be sure to keep your wrist straight. If you notice that your wrist is moving use a lighter kettlebell or a lightweight dumbbell.
- From here, begin walking forward. Take 20 steps forward or walk for 20 feet depending on the space available.
- Switch the kettlebell to your left hand and walk back to your starting point. This completes one round.
- Do four rounds to fire up your abs.