- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1/3 cup chopped red pepper
1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms (left over from Day 4 dinner)
1/3 cup garbanzo beans
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and add red pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the mushrooms, garbanzo beans, and salt and heat until warmed through, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Whisk together 2 eggs and about 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add another 2 teaspoons oil to the pan and pour in egg mixture, swirling the eggs to coat the bottom of the pan and cooking until firm.
- Flip egg round over (or leave as is if you like a slightly runnier omelet) to cook other side.
- Add the veggie-bean mixture to the egg round and fold in half to create an omelet.
Protein: 17.7 grams
Carbohydrates: 16.5 grams
Dietary Fiber: 6.454 grams
Total Sugars: 3.431 grams
Total Fat: 25.6 grams
Saturated Fat: 5.185 grams
Sodium: 542 milligrams
- 1 serving