All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
- 15 ounces puréed pumpkin
2/3 cup canola oil
1/3 cup organic unsweetened applesauce
2/3 cup water
2 1/3 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup organic rolled oats (save 1 teaspoon for sprinkling on top)
1 2/3 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Lightly apply cooking spray to two loaf pans.
- Place the pumpkin, eggs, oil, applesauce, and water in a large mixing bowl. Blend it together using a hand mixer until creamy.
- Mix the flour, oats, sugar, baking soda, and spices in a smaller mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet, and using a spoon, mix thoroughly until smooth. Pour half the batter into each greased pan. Sprinkle the tops with rolled oats.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out dry. Allow to cool in the pans before removing.
- Desserts, Cake, Breads
- 2 loaves, 16 servings
- Total Time
- 59 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving