- 1 slice sprouted grain bread
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
1/2 Hass avocado, mashed
1/4 cup sliced cremini mushrooms (or your favorite variety)
1 large egg
Pinch of sea salt
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place bread in skillet and heat until toasted on both sides, about 1 minute per side.
- Remove bread and add another 1/2 teaspoon oil to skillet and saute mushrooms until tender, about 3 1/2 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms and add remaining 1/2 teaspoon olive oil to pan and cook egg to desired doneness, about 3-4 minutes for over easy.
- Spread avocado on toast and top with the egg, mushrooms, and a pinch of sea salt.
Protein: 8.191 g
Carbohydrate: 26.8 g
Dietary Fiber: 8.731 g
Total Sugars: 4.123 g
Total Fat: 23.2 g
Saturated Fat: 4.435 g
- Makes 1 serving