- 1/2 cup salted creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup organic mashed bananas
1 large organic egg
2 tablespoons organic coconut oil, melted
1 cup organic zucchini, shredded
1 1/4 cups organic rolled oats
3/4 cup almond meal
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup organic dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 9x13-inch baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Add the first 5 ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Mix in the shredded zucchini.
- Add the oats, almond meal, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Use a large ice cream scoop or 1/3 cup measure to scoop out 4 cookies per baking sheet. Use your hands to press down the cookies to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Bake the cookies for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the baking time.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet before removing from the pan.
- Enjoy this hearty, protein-packed breakfast delight with a cup of coffee or tea!
- 14 cookies