This healthy take on the classic Christmas treat is loaded with superfoods and protein to satisfy your cravings while helping you meet your goals.
- 10 ounces dark chocolate, melted
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
3/4 cup pumpkin seeds (without shells)
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 cup dairy-free vanilla yogurt, room temperature
2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder
1 1/2 cups coconut butter, melted
3 tablespoons crushed peppermint candy
- Mix melted dark chocolate, peppermint extract, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into a 9"x12" sheet pan lined with parchment paper and spread into a smooth, even layer with an offset spatula. Freeze for 10 minutes to set.
- Combine coconut yogurt and protein powder in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Add in melted coconut butter and whisk until combined. Mixture will be very thick.
- Remove chocolate from freezer and spread vanilla mixture evenly over entire surface. Allow to cool to the touch. Sprinkle peppermint candy over the top, then press gently into bark with the back of a dry spatula. Freeze for 1 hour.
- To serve, peel parchment from bark and use a sharp knife to cut into uneven pieces.
- 16 servings
- Total Time
- 49 minutes, 59 seconds
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Kyle Hartman