- Lie on the ground with your knees bent and about shoulder width apart.
- Keep your arms folded across your chest or place your hands behind your head.
- If you place your hands behind your head, make sure you are not straining or pulling your neck through the movement.
- Keeping your feet and butt on the floor, raise your torso off of the ground so that it creates a V shape with your thighs.
- Return to starting positio.n
- Continue for 20 seconds. Rest for 10 seconds before starting the circuit over again.
Complete the circuit 6 times to finish the workout, with 20 seconds rest between each round.