- 1 tube of quinoa polenta
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Pour the oil in a pan and heat on low.
- Cut the polenta into 15 quarter-inch-thick slices.
- Place the polenta in the pan and cook each side until slightly golden brown, about 10 minutes each side.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the polenta on foil on a cookie sheet. Top each piece with a slice of tomato. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Main Dishes
- Three servings (five pieces)
- Total Time
- 44 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving