- 3 1/3 cups (2 cans) coconut milk
2 tablespoons dried culinary lavender
3/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
2/3 cup agave syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat coconut milk in a medium saucepan until almost boiling; remove from heat and add lavender. Stir to combine and allow to steep for 10 minutes.
- Pour coconut milk through a wire strainer into a blender. Add blueberries, agave, and vanilla. Blend on high until blueberries are completely incorporated. (A few flecks are OK.)
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze overnight.
- Place 1/3 of the cubes into the bowl of a food processor and pulse to a cookie-dough-like consistency. Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and process remaining cubes in batches.
- Serve immediately or place in freezer for a firmer consistency.
- Ice cream
- 6 servings