- For the white layer:
3/4 cup coconut cream
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- For the orange layer:
1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
1 1/2 tablespoons coconut cream
1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- For the yellow layer:
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/4 cup mango puree
5 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place two 13.5-ounce cans of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once chilled, open the cans and remove the top layer of cream from both cans for your recipe. Save the remaining liquid for another recipe.
- Puree each layer of the Popsicle separately in the blender until completely smooth. Transfer the three mixtures into separate measuring cups that have a spout.
- Fill the Popsicle mold 1/3 of the way, starting with the white layer. Freeze the molds for 30-45 minutes, then insert your Popsicle sticks or crafts sticks into the center of each mold. Add the orange later, and freeze the mold for another 30-45 minutes. Finish with the yellow layer, making sure each layer is frozen before adding the next. Freeze the mold for 3-4 hours until completely frozen. To unmold the pops, warm up each mold with your hands, and gently remove the pops from the molds.
- Desserts, Ice cream
- 6 servings
- Total Time
- 5 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds