- Lie on your back and hug your knees into your chest, keeping abs engaged.
- If you can, place your right hand on your right ankle and your left hand on your right knee.
- Stretch your left leg out, making it as straight as possible but keeping a slight bend in the knee. You can raise your leg higher toward the ceiling if your angle is too hard or lower to make the move more difficult.
- Switch legs, now hugging your left knee to your chest while your right leg is straight out. Hold on to your left ankle with your left hand with your right hand on your knee (or both hands on knee).
- Keep alternating legs for 10 reps. Remember to keep your torso still (not swaying from side to side) as you switch legs.