Circuit Two: High-to-Low Woodchop
Reps: 12 each side
- With feet slightly wider than hip distance apart, twist upward to the right, bringing the dumbbell above your head.
- Exhale and slice the weight diagonally across your body, ending twisted to the left with the dumbbell outside your left thigh. Pivot on your right foot as needed.
- The move is a bit percussive, so focus on the rotation initiating in your torso.
- Control the weight back up to the starting position to complete one rep.
- Remember you are moving with force but also control. Don't give into the momentum of swinging the weight around. Do 12 reps on each side.