Lying Hamstring Curl
- Start by lying flat on your back with an exercise ball under your heels. Bridge your hips up and hold that position through the entire exercise.
- Flex your feet and dig your heels into the ball. Place your arms straight out to your sides for support — don't use them though. They are just for support.
- Slowly roll the ball toward your body as you curl your heels. Keep your hips in the bridge position — don't thrust them toward the ceiling as you do the move.
- Then slowly return to the starting position (legs straight and hips bridged) to complete one rep.
- Do three sets of 15 reps.