Reverse Lunge With a Twist
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart. Hold a five-to-10-pound medicine ball with both hands with your arms outstretched in front of you. You can do the move without the weight if it's too difficult.
- Keep your core stable, and take a large step back with your right foot, planting your foot and then lowering your body until both legs are bent in right angles.
- As you sink into the lunge, twist your torso to the left.
- Bring your torso back to center, and exhale as you straighten your legs. Bring your feet back together, and then step back on your left leg, twisting to the right.
- This completes one rep.
- Do 10 reps for a set, and do at least two sets.