- Stand tall holding a kettlebell with your right hand with feet hip-width apart.
- Place your weight in your left leg, keeping a slight bend in the knee, and bring your right leg behind you.
- Exhale, pulling your abs toward your spine, and tip your torso forward while lifting your right leg up as your torso lowers, until it comes almost parallel to the floor. Focus on the glutes doing the work.
- Then lower your right leg back to return to your starting position as you return to standing, but don't let the right toes touch the ground. This completes one rep.
- Do three sets of eight to 10 reps on each leg.