Around-the-World Squat Hop
- Before you start this move, visualize a large square on the floor where you're standing in the bottom right corner, feet hip-distance apart.
- Keeping weight in the heels, bend the knees, and squat down. Take a huge jump forward to the top right corner of that imaginary square, landing quietly back into a squat.
- Keep going around the square, jumping to the left, jumping back behind you, and jumping to the right. Now you're back where you started.
- Perform as many jumps as you can for 40 seconds.
- Take a (well-deserved) 20-second rest and repeat once more, reversing your jumps around the square in the opposite direction.