- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening back to plank.
- Jump the feet forward to the hands, and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.
- Continue for 30 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds.
- Modification: Skip the jump and/or push-up.
- Challenge: Devan suggests a pistol burpee, with alternating single-leg burpees.