Split Squat Kettlebell Pass to Press
- Get into a split squat position (reverse lunge) holding one kettlebell at your side.
- Lean forward slightly with your chest up, and pass the kettlebell under your front leg and into your empty hand.
- Straighten your torso back up, and bring the kettlebell up to shoulder level to press it up and overhead.
- Keeping a strong core, lower the kettlebell, and reverse the movement for the other side.
- This counts as one rep. Complete five reps with your right foot forward, and five reps with your left leg forward.