Side Lunge With Bicep Curl
- Holding a pair of dumbbells, stand with your feet and knees together. Perform a bicep curl by bending your elbows to bring the weights to your shoulders.
- Lower your arms toward the floor as you take a large step to the left with your left foot, lunging toward the floor. Make sure your left knee does not extend past your toes, and keep your right leg relatively straight.
- As you push off through your left foot to return to standing, perform a bicep curl.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Do a total of 20 reps (10 per side).