Leg Balance Warrior 3
- Stand on your left foot with your right leg lifted to 90 degrees and your right knee bent.
- Reach your torso forward as you lengthen your right leg behind you. Reach your arms overhead for balance as your torso and leg come parallel to the floor. Keep your left knee slightly bent.
- Hold this position for a moment and reach through your right heel to engage the back of the right leg.
- Moving in one piece, bring your right leg forward and return to standing upright. This completes one rep.
- Do 10 reps, then switch sides.