- Before you start this move, visualize a large square on the floor, and you're standing in the bottom-right corner, feet hip-distance apart.
- Keeping weight in the heels, bend the knees and squat down. Take a huge jump forward to the top-right corner of that imaginary square, landing quietly back into a squat.
- Keep going around the square, jumping to the left, jumping back behind you, and jumping to the right. Now you're back where you started.
- Reverse your jumps around the square in the opposite direction.
- This counts as one rep.
- Keep going for 30 seconds.