Quick Arm and Butt Workout
Sculpt Chiseled Arms and a Perky Butt With This 7-Minute Workout
Photo 1 of 7
Reverse Lunge and Press
- Stand with your feet together, holding the weights at your shoulders with your palms facing out.
- Step your left foot back coming into a lunge, making 90-degree angles with your front and back knee.
- Push off your left foot, bringing your left knee forward so it is even with your left hip, while raising your arms above your head. Do this motion with control.
- Without touching the floor with your left foot, step back into the lunge to start your second rep.
- Complete 30 seconds of reps on this side, and repeat for another 30 seconds on the other side.