Forward Lunge With Bicep Curl
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width distance apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Step forward with the right foot as you bend the elbows in a hammer curl. Lower your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Keep the front knee directly above the ankle, and lower the left knee to just tap the floor.
- Keep the weight in your heels as you push your right foot back to the starting position, straightening the arms.
- Step forward with the left foot, perform a hammer curl, then step the foot back to the starting position.
- This counts as two reps.
- Do as many reps as you can for 30 seconds.