Circuit 2, Exercise 1: Alternating Kick Throughs
- Start on all fours with your legs bent and knees underneath your belly button line, just a hair off the floor.
- Lift one hand off the ground and twist and kick your opposite leg through.
- Come back into your center position and repeat on the other side.
- If you have difficulty kicking your leg through, you can perform a sit-through instead by twisting and dropping your opposite hip to the floor and keeping your foot behind your planted ankle.
- Continue alternating sides until you've completed 10 reps on each side.
- Go straight into the next movement.