Circuit 2, Exercise 2: Bottoms Up Alternating Reverse Lunge
- Hold the kettlebell by the horns in the bottoms-up position and step back into a lunge.
- Try and stack your shoulders over your hips, and your hips over your back knee when you lunge.
- Try not to crash to the ground, but kiss the ground with your knee softly and come back to a full standing position. Repeat on the other leg.
- Continue alternating legs until you've completed 10 reps on each leg.
- Rest for 45 seconds before starting this circuit again. Repeat the circuit for a total of three times.