Sorry to break it to you, but burpees are just as effective as they are hated. It's the perfect way to work your entire body and keep your heart rate elevated.
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening back to plank.
- Jump the feet forward to the hands and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.