Day 1: Lower Body
Today is all about strengthening your lower body. Grab a set of 10- or 15-pound dumbbells and a medicine ball in the eight- to 15-pound range, and get ready to work! If the weight is too heavy or too light, feel free to decrease or increase the weight.
For the strength portion, you will complete the designated sets and reps for each exercise. The ab portion of the workout will be done as a circuit.
- Glute bridge: three sets of 12 reps
- Dumbbell walking lunge: two sets of 10 reps on each leg
- Step-up: three sets of 12 reps on each leg
- Alternating side lunge: three sets of 10 reps on each leg
Complete this circuit three times. Take no more than 90 seconds of rest in between each round.
- Medicine ball slam: 20 reps
- Mountain climber: 30 seconds
- Side plank: 30 seconds on each side