Elbow Plank Donkey Kick
- Begin in an elbow plank with your elbows directly under your shoulders, abs engaged toward the spine. Don't let the pelvis sag down or pop up.
- Lift your right leg off the ground, bending your knee so the sole of your foot is facing the ceiling. Don't let your pelvis twist.
- Press your right heel toward the ceiling as high as you can. The motion will not be huge, but concentrated on the booty and hamstring.
- Lower the bent leg slightly to complete the rep.
- Keep going for 45 seconds, switching sides halfway through (at 22 seconds). Take a 15-second rest.