- Begin in a plank position with your feet in line with your hips.
- Lower your body toward the floor, and then push through your arms, returning to plank.
- Twist to the left, reaching your left arm to the ceiling without letting your pelvis rise or lower.
- Return to plank position, bringing your hand back to the floor, and perform another push-up. When returning to plank, twist to the right, and reach your right arm to the ceiling.
- Return back to plank position, returning your arm to the floor. This completes one rep.
- Complete five reps.