Side Elbow Plank With a Twist
- Start in side elbow plank on your right side, with your feet stacked one on top of the other. Keep your weight on your right elbow with your fingers reaching away from your body. If you feel unstable with your feet stacked, stagger your feet by bringing your left foot in front of your right.
- Place your left arm behind your head, and inhale to prepare.
- Exhale, pull your navel to your spine engaging your deep abs, and bring your left elbow to your right hand twisting through your ribcage.
- Return to the starting position to complete one rep.
- Complete 10 reps one each side.