Front Lunge to Stand With Bicep Curl and Shoulder Press
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width distance apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Step forward with the right foot as you bend the elbows in a bicep curl, palms facing towards each other. Lower your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Keep the front knee directly above the ankle, and lower the left knee to just tap the floor.
- Rotate your hands so that your palms are facing out, dumbbells above your shoulders.
- Straighten your legs into a standing position while pressing the weights up to the ceiling.
- Lower the weights to your shoulders and then your sides as you return to the starting lunge position. This completes one rep.
- Complete for a total of eight reps on each side.