Cooldown: Triceps Stretch
- Reach your right arm overhead to lengthen the right side of your body. Maintain the length as you bend your right elbow, bringing your fingers to the middle of your upper back.
- Grab your right elbow with your left hand and gently pull the right elbow toward the left.
- Increase the stretch by lengthening the right side of your torso even more by bending sideways to the left.
- Hold for 30 seconds then switch sides.
- Complete for a total of two 30-second holds on each side.