"Burpees are great because they provide a cardiovascular benefit along with strength and conditioning," Julie explained. If you can't get your chest to the ground just yet, start with a squat thrust.
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening back to a plank.
- Jump the feet forward to the hands, and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can.