- Stand upright with your feet together, your back straight, your hands on your hips, and your abs engaged.
- Plant your left leg with a slight bend at the knee. It will be your balance leg.
- Keeping both legs straight, lift your right leg directly behind you using your glute.
- Lift your heel as high as you can without leaning too far forward. Squeeze your glute.
- Then lower your right leg so it's parallel with your left without letting it touch the ground.
- This is one rep. Make sure to do equal reps on both legs.